Monday, September 10, 2012

Revamped Stash Cabinet

Revamped Stash Cabinet by crazymimisews
Revamped Stash Cabinet, a photo by crazymimisews on Flickr.

This weekend I spent some time housekeeping...no, not that kind of housekeeping. I was "housekeeping" my stash. Now doesn't that look so much better? 
 It took me five hours to sort it into color order and put back into the cabinet. You should have seen the room while I was working on it! It looked like a quilt shop had thrown up in there! LOL
 Doesn't that stack of lovelies just inspire you?
 These shelves hold flannels, larger than one yard cuts and work in progress.
I have to say, this is my favorite part of the entire cabinet. Don't tell the other colors but I am a pink girl. I LOVE pink! Always have, always will!

I have some new fabric purchases that I will show you in the next few days. I needed to clean the cabinet in order to fit them in.

Happy Quilting!
Tonya

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tonya, just popped by from the Modabakeshop to admire your stash! Lovely fabric and I like your descriptive of how it looked as you were sorting! My hubby often says my sewing room looks like we've been burgled!! Happy quilting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Glinda. And feel free to oogle away! I left you a comment on your blog & am now following you as well. Happy quilting to you as well!

    ReplyDelete