Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cousin Quilts

Cactus front by crazymimisews
Cactus front, a photo by crazymimisews on Flickr.
What do you do when you have a new fat quarter bundle, 1 week & a birthday invitation for cousins? You grab some Kona solids & then sew like a crazy woman to get them finished on time! LOL 







My step-daughter invited me to a birthday party for her little one that was turning one. Little one's cousin would be there, of course, and the very next week she would be two. I didn't want to show up with a gift for one of the girls and not the other one so what's a Mimi to do...

I love the cousin quilts made from Riley Blake's Dress Up Days. I wanted to use up every last inch of the adorable fabric and I accomplished that with these cute but so easy quilts. Both girls love them and they will sleep under them for years to come. So much better than a toy if you ask me!

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment