Sunday, August 19, 2012

Stash Cabinet

Stash Cabinet by crazymimisews
Stash Cabinet, a photo by crazymimisews on Flickr.
I have a confession to make, I have been growing a 'Stash....

Of lovely fabrics stash, that is! The Moda Bake Shop announced a contest asking you to show off your stash & sewing space. While my sewing room is a work in progress and I am not quite ready to debute it just yet, I am proud of the little stash I have amassed and am proud to show you.



 The picture above is the whole cabinet.


The first shelf holds all of my pre-cuts and fat quarters. I have a thing for pre-cuts. I love when for a minimal investment, I can have a whole line of fabric.Now I just need to do more with the one's I have!

The second shelf holds all of my one yard & up cuts. I am drooling over the Riley Blake small chevrons right now (above). I buy most of my fabric from my favorite store on Etsy. You should go & check it out! They have a great selection of fresh modern fabrics and prices you will love! Tell 'em I sent you.

And finally the last two shelves. These hold odd fabric, minky and other craft materials on one side. The other side is a staging area of sorts where I keep the fabrics for the next project or two. I am always thinking of the next project.

Well thanks for stopping by & taking a look at my stash.












No comments:

Post a Comment