Have you seen the scrap vomit quilts all over the place?
Like this one...
My plan is to make a scrap vomit block per day from now until December 2013 as I work on other projects. If I can stick to this goal, I can have not one but nine queen sized scrap vomit quilts to give as gifts next Christmas! WOW!
1. All fabric must come from my scrap bins (with the exception of the backing fabric and the solids).
2. I must make one block per day beginning today, 10/10/12.
3. All quilts must be made of 49 each 14 inch blocks in order to be queen sized.
4. None of the completed quilts can be given away prior to Christmas 2013.
5. None of the intended recipients of these quilts can know about the project. Shh...top secret!
Wish me luck in my new adventure and check back on Fridays between now and December 2013 for updates on the project. Anyone interested in joining me? Maybe on a smaller scale...like making one?